Terms and Conditions
Virtail.com knows that you care about your privacy, the information that you give us and how it is used and shared. We appreciate your trust. The following is to be construed as the terms & conditions of our website. When you visit virtail.com, you accept the information and privacy practices mentioned here.
Changes in Terms and Conditions Agreement
- We gather and store information you enter on our website or give to us in other ways, like through cookies. This information includes your name, gender, social media handle, email, telephone number, home address, payment information (such as credit card numbers). You may also be asked for demographic information, such as age, product preferences, beauty needs, zip code, or other location information.
- The basis for processing and collecting the personal information you share is based on consent and fulfilling contractual requirements, like shipping products to your address. Holding your personal data ensures we meet various administrative and legal obligations for customer service and order fulfilment.
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features such as my account, personalized advertisements on other Web sites, and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
- Certain information that you share with us would need to be shared with other service providers. For example, credit card information must be submitted to transaction processors to fulfil payment; your address must be shared with shipping companies (e.g. USPS) for us to send you your products. We also share your information with third parties that perform functions on our behalf such as service providers that host or operate our website, provide analytics and site usage data etc.
- We may also share non-identifying information such as aggregate statistics or usage information with third parties to better understand how our website is being used and how to improve it.
- We may also share your information if we receive a court or government order to disclose this information.
- We understand your interest in safeguarding your information. Your information is stored as per industry accepted standards and regulations and is completely secure.
- We do not store your information any longer than is necessary for the purposes for which your information is processed.
- Children are not our intended customer or audience.
- We reserve the right to judge what information we must continue to hold to be able to fulfil our contract with you.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. For a list of National Data Production Authorities for the United States, please see https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/privacy-and-security/data-security or your state’s attorney general. For all other countries please refer to your government resources.
- For any issues please connect with us on: email@example.com
While we work to ensure that the product information mentioned on our website is correct, on occasions, manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website.
We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using a product. The content on this site is for reference purpose only and is not to be taken as a substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professionals. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
While Virtail.com is the brand authorized seller for all brands listed on our website, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.